Top Stories >>
The IMEX Group has announced its full covid-safety plans and entry requirements for the 10th edition of IMEX America in November at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas.
Finnair is meeting the increased travel demand by adding frequencies and destinations in its network to Europe, Asia and North America for the upcoming winter season.
The Meetings Show has launched a new certification for event and meeting planners, who are looking to drive their organisation’s sustainability strategy.
The press conference was held at RAI.
Global conferences are directing attention towards social issues, advocating for systemic change, and facilitating initiatives and policies that channel commitments into action.
Announcement by The Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the European Society of Cardiology.
Miguel Neves: Tips for running virtual events for event professionals
Miguel Neves, social media strategist for the events industry has some tips.
- BEIA launches New Zealand Event Planners’ Guide
- Fira de Barcelona obtains ISO 14001 certification in environmental management
- Ungerboeck and EventBooking merge to better serve the event industry
- London’s newest event and creative district announces official launch date
- Osaka MICE Safety EXPO introduced new ideas for secure MICE events