Conventa Best Event Award 2021: The winners
From 18 projects that made it into the final round of voting, four winners were selected; the best B2B, B2C, B21 and Crossover event. Furthermore, five special awards were given out at the award ceremony. Conventa Best Event Award is an annual competition that awards the best events in the region of New Europe. The grand finale of the competition took place on Friday, 27 August 2021 in the Švicarija Creative Centre.
Best B2B (Business-to-Business) Event:
The award for the BEST B2B (Business-to-Business) EVENT went to Feel Sloveni@ Business Date, a series of virtual business tourism events, bringing together foreign tour operators (TOs) and tourist agents (TAs) with the representatives of the Slovenian tourism industry. The event was organised by the Slovenian Tourist Board.
2nd place in category B2B went to “O2XYGEN” – The First HYBRID Fashion Show in the Balkans
3rd place in category B2B went to Huawei Eco-Connect Poland 2020
Best B2C (Business-to-Customer) Event:
With open arms at FIMP House, a fully virtual event won first place in the category BEST B2C (Businessto-Customer) Event. A beautiful house in 3D welcomed paediatricians for their annual congress, redesigned into a virtual version. The event was organised by AIM Group International.
2nd place in category B2C went to Secret dinner
3rd place in category B2C went to Communicating serious illnesses: A series of content marketing events
Best B2I (Business-to-Individual) Event:
Every good team deserves a good team building. And every year deserves a celebration, even the year 2020. First place in the category BEST B2I (Business-to-Individual) Event went to December Festivities A P A R T TOGETHER. The event was organised by New Moment.
2nd place in category B2I went to VEKOL DHC: Introducing The World’s FIRST Destination Hybrid Company
3rd place in category B2I went to HYLA World Conference 2021
Best Crossover Event:
Zagreb Digital Nomad Week won first place in the category Best Crossover Event. Zagreb held a groundbreaking event for digital nomads in June 2021, only 6 months after devastating earthquakes in 2020. The event was organised by Saltwater Nomads.
2nd place in category Crossover went to Travelling with Icare
3rd place in category Crossover went to Dubrovnik Digital Nomads-in-Residence
5 special awards were also handed out:
1. The Conventa GRAND PRIX AWARD went to Feel Sloveni@ Business Date, the event with the most points in the competition
2. The AUDIENCE AWARD went to Dubrovnik Digital Nomads-in-Residence, the event that received the most points from the audience.
3. The BEST IN CREATIVITY AWARD went to the event with the highest score for creativity from the jury. That was With open arms at FIMP House.
4. The BEST IN SUSTAINABILITY award went to the event with the highest score for sustainability from the jury. That was Zagreb Digital Nomad Week.
5. And last, but not least, the BEST EVENT AGENCY AWARD went to Komunikacijski laboratorij from Croatia.