7 Meeting and event trends venues and hotels need to know for 2023
Cvent has put together an eBook designed to help navigate the booming return to events.
Cvent recently published an eBook with seven top meeting and event trends venues and hotels need to know for 2023. The eBook is designed to help navigate the booming return to events and evolved planner expectations, with recommendations to help venues attract and win business events.
Here are the trends:
1. Planners anticipate a surge in future bookings
2. A renewed focus on time, experience and investment for attendees
3. Venue selection will be influenced by social activism
4. The triple threat of hybrid, virtual and in-person event types
5. Event planners will focus on health and wellness activities
6. Planners are choosing leisure destinations more frequently
7: Virtual Reality (VR) is no longer just for video games
To view and download the complete eBook.